Made from 100% Pima Cotton, this convertible footie is a wardrobe staple, suitable for any weather. A modern gender neutral color, Viya De Luna is perfect for playtime, naptime and everything in between. Carefully designed to make changing time a little less of a struggle for you and more comfortable for your little hugger. Silky soft, you won’t want to stop giving your baby a Vaali (hug)!
Our Convertible Footies feature:
- Two-way zippers for easy changing
- Safety tab for top zipper to keep baby safe
- Convertible footies for all season wear
- Foldable mittens for extra protection (for sizes up to 6 months)
- Built in knee cushion to give your little explorer some extra support (for sizes 3 months and up)
- Durable footie grippers to make those first steps a little less slippery (for sizes 6 months and up)
100% Pima Cotton
We are passionate about designing the perfect clothing and accessories made from 100% Pima Cotton, sourced and made in Peru. Pima Cotton is hand-harvested and one of two higher quality cottons produced around the world. Its fabric quality makes it truly luxurious and perfect for baby skin, especially those with sensitive or eczema prone skin. Its fibers are twice as long as regular cotton and the garment lasts twice as long without pilling, fading or tearing. All Vaali V clothing and accessories are preshrunk.
*Color disclaimer: Due to computer monitor display and settings, the color of products may appear differently.